nuffnang1

.:)

Sep 12, 2011

A Lot Of Thank Google - Google Adword

Google Thousands of Thanks .....

I wish to record our deep appreciation to receive high Google and Google Adword khsa for the grant of RM200 new coupon I received yesterday.

And indeed not at the thought of the last two months I have read in local newspapers, that Google has entered the Malaysian market and has set up branches in Malaysia.

During Google's launch of the opening of branches in Malaysia, they have expressed for a start, Google will launch a stimulus package for businesses in the SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) to boost business in the online industry.

And do not expect me in also included in the list ... ... kind of surprised it did not believe there was no .. Mmmmm, this is what is said of a miracle, and I believe many more of us out there who receive coupons such ...

And finally I want to thank the infinite to the Google company ... thank you again .. congratulations

Google ..

No comments :