nuffnang1

.:)

Oct 23, 2013

FREELANCE TRANSLATOR

Specifications

I am a freelance translator. I translate English materials into Bahasa Malaysia.
Hi ! I am a freelance translator. I translate English materials into Bahasa Malaysia. I had the experiences
 in translating fiction and non-fiction books, novels and magazines. I had written books for publishers and 
did editing too for a company who publishes comics. 
This is my fifth year in this line. I believe that in any business, we want our message conveyed to 
customers effectively. So, it is of paramount importance that any translations made should 
not deviates its meaning from the original text. Hence, finding reliable and experienced translators in
 the field of business is very important. I work in rapid pace and in high efficiency.I can assure you that the 
service will be of satisfactory quality.

Charges are as follow:
RM50 is the minimum charge for any work received.
RM0.05-RM0.30 per source word depending on subject technicallity and deadline urgency. 
Partial payment of the total amount should be made upfront. 
Once the job is completed,the balance should be paid and cleared, and the translated materials 
and the originals will be sent to you.

My line of work includes translating general books,novels,articles in magazines,leaflets and brochures,letters,
comics,product labels,essays for colleges, website information,manuals and so on.

Procedure:
You can send a short text to me for free trial translation. 

If you are satisfied with the trial and wish to continue with the service, you can either send the 
materials to me by post or directly email it to my email address.
Then I will assess the suitability of the work to my expertise,amount of work,dateline and charges.

I may reject the work as I will only take in jobs that I will produce a good work.
When things are satisfied, I shall commence the work for you.
Once the job is completed, I will send it back to you via post or email.

Kindly sent to my email : hzulkarnai@gmail.com 

No comments :